Wording for a gift certificate (also known as a gift certificate) is difficult to get right. There are some mandatory items and some optional items that you want to include in a gift certificate. In addition to these standard elements, you may want to consider some legal notices to include to impose certain restrictions on the use of your gift card.
When submitting a gift card template, don’t forget to include the following items:
- your company name
- Name of the recipient
- value of the voucher (in dollars or local currency) or service provided. This is the most sensitive element of the certificate. In particular, you don’t want the customer to easily change the amount! So it’s better to have it printed rather than written manually.
- serial number of the certificate. A serial number is important for a variety of reasons, particularly to combat fraud and to keep track of the gift cards you have issued. By assigning each gift card a unique number, you can easily verify that it hasn’t been changed when the customer wants to redeem it. For example, you can have a tracking log that associates the serial number with its value, issue date, and customer name.
Some optional items
- buyer’s name – probably a mandatory element for most vouchers!
- Personal Message: This is a very nice way to personalize a certificate, giving the buyer the ability to add a personalized message for the recipient.
- restriction for a certain type of service / product: if you want to offer a certificate for a certain service, indicate “valid only for service X” or “to be used for purchasing X”.
- Without cash value. This will protect you from customers willing to redeem the certificate for cash (people will try to do that!). Indicate “no cash” or “not redeemable for cash” on the certificate.
- non-transferable: if you want the certificate to be redeemed only by the person whose name is on the certificate, indicate “non-transferable” on the certificate.
- certificate expiration: may not be legal in your state / country. Check your legal regulations or a lawyer for it. If it’s legal, you may want to include a certificate expiration date, to avoid having certificates short for years. A year from now is a good default. Mention “expiration date: 2012-03-17”.
Now you know what are the important elements to find for good gift certificate wording, so work your way through a gift certificate template and mix and match the different elements until you’re happy with the result!
Handcrafted by Artists
MoonPie Reborns® offers a wide variety of unique and exclusive collectible dolls, including many Lifelike Reborn baby dolls, Newborn Toddlers, Sleeping Reborns, Girls Baby Dolls, Boys Silicon Babies, each of which is crafted with great craftsmanship and unrivaled quality.
With a dizzying collection of baby dolls, children’s dolls, smile baby dolls, you’re sure to find a doll that will capture your heart. Get ready to experience beautiful creations, exquisite details and expertly tailored clothing when you shop our unique gallery of collectible reborn baby dolls. Plus, for the little doll lovers in your life, we also have dolls designed for kids that are sure to inspire hours of playful fun. There are so many dolls for you to choose, which will surely warm your heart. Which one will have a forever home with you?
Make With Love
When you meet our reborn baby dolls for the first time, you’ll be amazed at how real they are! Our amazing lifelike silicone dolls are handcrafted from our exclusive authentic silicone, giving each caress a “giving” feeling.
Handcrafted from soft vinyl, our newborn dolls also capture sweet details, from the cute little face to the tiny wrinkles on the fingers and toes that are sure to break hearts. Each treasured bundle of joy will complement your doll collection and come in just the right size and weight to feel so life-like when you hold them in your arms. Offering many darlings to love, including African American dolls, these sweethearts are waiting to be discovered! Don’t wait – buy now!