Using online auction sites is a great way to sell maternity, baby and child items that you no longer need. Getting auction items listed is easy, but in order to sell them on Internet auction sites, you need to present them in a neat and tidy way. Use these 5 tips to get your items ready for sale:
1) After evaluating the baby and maternity items, treat the stains by soaking them in a tub of warm water and an effective stain remover. You may need to leave them overnight, but check them from time to time. After removing the stains from baby clothes and maternity clothes, wash, dry and iron them. Repair any tears or holes in the seams if possible. These clothes should look brand new or very delicately loved.
2) Stage the photo shoot. Using a large solid-colored sheet or plain blanket works well as a background, as does a clean hardwood floor or a clean, neutral-colored rug. You want your clothing items to be the center of attention, not stains of colored carpet or busy wallpaper.
3) When you put on your clothing for babies and children, do it according to how they will be listed on the Internet auction site. If you are selling a “batch of 10 items”, group them together and take a photo. Then take individual photos. Make sure each garment is flat with no creases, the buttons are buttoned and the zippers are zipped.
4) With maternity dresses, again, photograph according to how they will be published on the auction site. If there are any flaws, take them to the fore. People want to know what they’re bidding on, and if you’re upfront about these minor issues, you’ll end up with satisfied bidders.
5) Thoroughly clean your baby’s and children’s toys and equipment. If you can take them apart, wash the cloth and scrub the plastic and metal parts. You may also want to bring them a “magic sponge”, as they do a great job of removing stains, ink marks and more. You want to make these toys shine and look shop ready. Use the same neutral background when taking photos, and like newborn, babies, and maternity wear, photograph them as you intend to list them. After following these 5 ways to prepare your items for online auctions, you shouldn’t have a problem getting the top dollar for them. People bid on baby and maternity clothes and equipment that appear to be brand new. They want the items to be ready-to-wear and ready to go, so do your best to have your auction shop ready and the buyer looking good.
Handcrafted by Artists
MoonPie Reborns® offers a wide variety of unique and exclusive collectible dolls, including many Lifelike Reborn baby dolls, Newborn Toddlers, Sleeping Reborns, Girls Baby Dolls, Boys Silicon Babies, each of which is crafted with great craftsmanship and unrivaled quality.
With a dizzying collection of baby dolls, children’s dolls, smile baby dolls, you’re sure to find a doll that will capture your heart. Get ready to experience beautiful creations, exquisite details and expertly tailored clothing when you shop our unique gallery of collectible reborn baby dolls. Plus, for the little doll lovers in your life, we also have dolls designed for kids that are sure to inspire hours of playful fun. There are so many dolls for you to choose, which will surely warm your heart. Which one will have a forever home with you?
Make With Love
When you meet our reborn baby dolls for the first time, you’ll be amazed at how real they are! Our amazing lifelike silicone dolls are handcrafted from our exclusive authentic silicone, giving each caress a “giving” feeling.
Handcrafted from soft vinyl, our newborn dolls also capture sweet details, from the cute little face to the tiny wrinkles on the fingers and toes that are sure to break hearts. Each treasured bundle of joy will complement your doll collection and come in just the right size and weight to feel so life-like when you hold them in your arms. Offering many darlings to love, including African American dolls, these sweethearts are waiting to be discovered! Don’t wait – buy now!